Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Tribute to Grampa

After several rounds of trips (armed with 40 and 50% off coupons) to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, and Archiver's, I finally have some sort of organization going on in my craft room.


Here's what it looks like now.  Sorry there's no "before" photo - just use your imagination and then multiply it by 10.

The walls are only 2 feet before they hit the ceiling, and those little storage units are expensive (!), so I'm sort of limited.  But I did manage to get a chair!  Now if I can just stop bonking my head on the ceiling, I'll be golden.


Inspired by my newly organized space, I decided to work on the pages for my maternal grandfather.  Here's what I came up with:


Now I only have 5 more pages to work on, and I can start refilling my planners once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment