Thursday, April 12, 2012

2012 Spring Cleaning Get Organized Challenge - Challenge #3

I bit the bullet and bought a ScrapRack.  I got online and ordered it last Thursday.  I've been on pins and needles ever since!


I attended the webinar for Challenge #3 on Monday, April 2.  The only part of this challenge that applied to me this week was to sort and store one container of embellishments (including diecuts) per day for 4 out of the next 7 days.  The other item on the challenge checklist was to sort more paper, but mine is all sorted already.


Here is my table with everything sorted:
Fortunately, I don't have a lot of embellishments, so this week wasn't too terribly burdensome for me.  This is as far as I can go with putting my stuff away until I get the ScrapRack.  No sense in doing it twice, right?


I have also added some fun stuff to my scrap area, I put up some small shelves and my clip wire (this actually comes in handy when something needs to dry).  You can see my Benefit Board hanging up there too as a nice reminder.  Now I just need to find someplace else to hang those maps so I can put up some big shelves.
Three weeks down, five to go.  Next week ... photo sorting!

No comments:

Post a Comment